Ordering And Shipping
LEFT COLUMN CONTENT BELOW HERE
Ordering On Our Site:We are completely changing our website software and inventory system in July and August. During this period, there will be limited availability for many varieties. We expect to be back to normal availability by the end of August.
Our order processing time is normally 1- 2 business days. We ship via UPS and USPS, which can take 5-10 business days (18-28 business days to Canada).*
Bulbs, Tubers, Roots and Plants ship separately from seed packet orders, directly from their growers. Please see the shipping chart for each on our website for more specific information. Kitchen & Garden Supplies may ship directly from their suppliers separately from seed orders.
- For UPS 2-day shipping, allow two days in transit.
- Tubers, Roots and Plants ship separately, direct from their growers, separately from seed orders. Garlic ships in the fall. Onion plants begin shipping in Jan, others Mar-May.
- Sorry, we cannot change or cancel an order after it has been submitted. We accept all major credit cards.
- Our catalog is online only; we do not have a print catalog.
To Order By Mail: 2 Options
- Complete your order online, selecting "Check or Money Order" as Payment Method. Note: Payments must be in US dollars. We will provide our mailing address, and send your order promptly upon receipt of your payment.
- Print the Mail-In Order Form and send to us with your payment. Note: We may make substitutions of a similar variety if your choices are not currently available. To help you make your choices offline, print out and review our Seed Variety Descriptions Brochure.
To Buy At A Local Retailer
We sell our seeds at independent nurseries and garden centers throughout the US and Canada. Can't find our seeds? Call us toll free 1-888-880-7228 for a retailer that carries our seeds in your area. If there is a garden center near you that does not carry our seeds, let us know and we will contact their seed buyer – we appreciate any referrals!
Custom Seed Packet Orders
We have years of experience creating beautiful custom seed packets for weddings, promotions and many kinds of special projects. We can offer a variety of different choices for your special event. See Options.
From Our Customers
"The custom Renee's seed packets you made for us were a highlight of our opening day celebration. Our customers enjoyed coming back to our store to tell us how well their seeds were growing for months to come." - Linda P., Atlanta, GA
Changing Your Email Address?
Email us your old and new addresses using our Contact Us form.
LEFT COLUMN CONTENT ABOVE HERE
RIGHT COLUMN CONTENT BELOW HERE
Quantity Packet Discounts
Copyright Info: All website design, illustrations, photography, text and graphics are the exclusive property of Renee's Garden LLC, and may not be reproduced or used without prior permission. Packet designs are trademarked.
RIGHT COLUMN CONTENT ABOVE HERE