E-commerce Marketing Coordinator needed for Renee’s Garden – Local, Well-known Garden Seed Company!
Renee's Garden is a Felton, CA based garden seed packet company that has built a following throughout the US and Canada. We are looking for a new team member to support our brand marketing efforts and help grow our e-commerce direct to consumer business.
Our ideal candidate enjoys working with people, is very organized, knows the importance of details, is tech-savvy in all aspects of digital marketing, and a good listener/communicator. This position is perfect for someone who loves accuracy and details and has a high comfort level with online marketing platforms for both mobile and desktop use. We currently use a combination of software systems, including Shopify, Mail Chimp, Amazon as well as multiple social media platforms in addition to our custom programs, for which we will provide training.
This position requires regular interaction with office staff as well as consultants, industry influencers, gardening media and customers. You’ll be collaborating with team members that work in multiple locations and customers from across the US & Canada.
Renee’s Garden is known for our high-quality products, and excellent customer service in addition to being a “go-to” reference for home gardening information. We achieve this by sweating the small stuff, continually improving our processes and staying authentic to who we are. We are looking for a team member who shares our values and enjoys the challenges and excitement that come with a growing small business.
We have a passion for our products and you should be interested in promoting gardening, cooking and the associated lifestyle. Previous horticultural experience or knowledge is not necessary.
Some specific job responsibilities include:
· Coordinate and execute promotional calendar and ensure our website, social media and email newsletters are presenting unified content
· Maintain and update product listings and content pages in Shopify and ensure a positive digital experience by our customers
· Generate new digital content via copy writing, videos, photos and graphics consistent with company guidelines
· Maintain digital archive of materials for reuse
· Continually monitor website content to ensure all pages and links are relevant and working
· Respond to media inquiries and provide requested materials
· Run sales and marketing reports and provide analysis and recommendations for continuous improvement
· Assist with product development process
· Coordinate with external consultants and vendors as they related to Business to Consumer marketing
· 3-5 years brand marketing experience, preferably in consumer packaged goods.
· Technical skills: basic knowledge of HTML, previous experience with the online platforms we use (especially Shopify), ability to use graphic design programs (InDesign, Photoshop), comfort with marketing on all major social media platforms.
If you are interested in joining us and feel you have the necessary qualifications, we would love to hear from you. Tell us about yourself and how you could add value to our company. Please submit a cover letter and resume that includes hours and pay expectations.
Learn more about Renee Shepherd and the Renee’s Garden staff at our About Us page.